Eight Presentations • December 9-13, 2015
Tickets available beginning Sat, Oct 17
After taking a hiatus in 2014, Celebration returns December 9-13 at The Loop! This spectacular musical presentation of the story of Christmas is much more than a show — it’s a ministry to the people of Houston that will reach over 20,000 people this year.
Featuring familiar and original music and a cast of hundreds, Celebration will also introduce new staging and costumes — and several surprises, too! Ticket sales begin Sat, Oct 17, at the Ticket Sale Launch Event. For now, makes plans for when you and your family will experience Celebration — and when you'll invite friends, too!
2015 Celebration Presentations
7:30p — Half-Price Ticket Night
Available beginning Sat, Oct 17
The Ticket Sale Launch Event for Celebration is set for Sat, Oct 17! On that day, you can be among the first people to get tickets by coming to The Loop Campus for in-person sales from 8-11a in the Main Foyer. Online sales begin that afternoon at 1p.
Choose one of the four ways below to purchase your tickets to Celebration. Please note that refunds are not available.
General Ticket Information
- Prices vary based on location — $8, $12, $18, $24, $28
- Refunds are not available
- All seats are reserved
- Special notes:
- Free-standing chairs are placed behind the last row of certain sections (LL6, LL7, LL9, LL10, and B3-B11)
- Orange seats ($12) in sections LL7 and LL9 are free-standing chairs placed in a short aisle
- Red seats ($8 obstructed view) will be sold after other sections are sold out
Tickets to the presentation on opening night, Wed, Dec 9, at 7:30p are half-price due to extra cameras that will be placed around the Worship Center. Since these cameras may be in the line-of-sight of some seats, we are offering this special pricing as a courtesy to our guests. Half-price tickets can be purchased through the same four methods listed above.
For handicap seating, you can purchase tickets in person or by calling 1.888.338.5338. Telephone sales will begin on Mon, Oct 19, and will be available Mon-Fri from 8a-5p (Central).
Group tickets can be purchased through any of the four methods listed above by simply purchasing the number of tickets your group needs. Group discounts are not available.
As a courtesy to others, we ask that Celebration guests use childcare for children too young to sit quietly during the presentation.
- Childcare is available for birth through Kindergarten with advance registration only
- $10 for first child, then $5 for each additional child
- 1 child: $10, 2 children: $15, 3 children: $20, etc.
- Registration can be made at time of ticket purchase or in a separate transaction
- Please have the child's birth date available when registering
- Childcare is provided by paid and certified employees of Houston's First
JOIN THE CAST & CREW
Interested in being part of Celebration team - before the show, during the show, behind the scenes, or on the platform? Explore the many available teams and complete the registration form today!
Contact the Celebration team by with questions about tickets or Celebration in general.